TutaNota Mail is a free emailing service like Tim mail that offers 100% end-to-end encrypted emailing. The main motto of this service is ESM (Easy Secure Mailing). This mailing service was introduced in 2011, having over 2 million users, and is headquartered in Germany.
The new version of Tutanota has a lot of improvements from its previous version. The users can use it for both personal as well as business purposes. It has a very easy-to-use interface which is perfect for those who don’t know much about email.
Tutanota offers many unique features expected from a well-known web mailing service. This emailing service is available in all the major languages, including English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, and Chinese. Best alternative to this email service is Hotmail accedi & Gmail.com.
How To Recover a Lost Password?
If you want to reset your password because you have lost or forgotten it, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Tutanota Mail page by visiting https://mail.tutanota.com/.
- Click on More available below the Login fields.
- Click on Lost Account Access.
- Type in your email address.
- Enter the recovery code you saved at the account creation time.
- If the Code is verified and correct, you can change your password.
- Type in your new password in the Set Password
- Retype your password and confirm it.
- Click on Ok.
Your password is now successfully reset, and you can log in to your Tutanota Mail account from the new password you created. Hope it helps!
How To Delete a Tutanota Account?
Deleting a Tutanota account is simple. If you have finally decided to switch email providers and delete your current account, you can follow the steps below:
- Login to your Tutanota account and Subscriptions available under Admin Setting or visit https://mail.tutanota.com/settings/subscription this link.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Delete Account.
- Click on Delete account to continue.
- Type in your password to verify the account deletion process.
- Type in the reason why you’re deleting your account (Optional).
Note: A regular login is highly recommended to users because Tutanota deletes all the accounts that have been inactive for more than a week. When Tutanota itself deletes the account, it can’t be recovered. All your data and information will be permanently lost.